Responsibilities will include:
- Handling incoming calls from clients and logging them on our system.
- Management of support issues submitted through other channels.
- Liaison between customers and our support technicians.
- Ensuring that clients' issues are resolved, and clients are kept informed during the lifetime of their issue.
- Preparation of quotations for ad-hoc jobs.
- Purchasing of hardware and software in order to fulfil jobs.
- Liaison with clients, suppliers and our technicians to ensure jobs are scheduled and completed.
- Management of clients' sales orders and contracts.
Over time, we would expect the successful applicant to take on additional responsibility and begin to handle some support issues themselves. There is opportunity for the successful candidate to progress to a second line support position in future.
Applications by any means other than email will not be accepted. Applicants are invited to submit their CV and a covering letter or introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 / year depending on experience.