Computercentric are assisting one of our clients in the recruitment of a social media / marketing manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating social media updates for the group of companies (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Producing blog articles / updates to web sites (Wordpress).
- Management and coordination of SEO / PPC activities, including liaison with relevant lead generation providers, SEO experts etc...
- Production and management of email marketing campaigns (MailChimp).
- Collating website and email enquiries and distribution to sales staff, getting feedback and reporting on outcomes.
The candidate should have a working knowledge of basic Wordpress administration, experience with MailChimp, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. It would be beneficial if the candidate has experience of using these skills in a commercial environment.
Applications by any means other than email will not be accepted. Applications from agencies are not required. Applicants are invited to submit their CV and a covering letter or introductory email to email@example.com.
Salary: £17,500 to £21,000 depending on experience. 37.5 hours per week, based in Aldridge.