We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to manage our internal accounts, as well as take an active role in purchasing and other important administrative roles.
The role is part-time, ideally you'll be required to be here for a full morning or afternoon each day, although we have some flexibility here.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable book keeping experience in a commercial environment, and ideally, experience using Quickbooks Online or similar packages.
Experience working in a computer support, or similar business will be beneficial, but not required. Interest in technology, computing or telecommunications will be beneficial.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing of sales invoices for ad-hoc work.
- Management of company pension scheme.
- Processing of sales invoices for regular contract and recurring costs from CDR data files.
- Creation of purchase orders for staff, and matching of purchase invoices.
- Chasing of overdue accounts.
- Liaison with customers and suppliers.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Processing of payroll.
- Processing of quarterly VAT returns.
- Occasional handling and logging support phone calls or enquiries from clients when other staff are unavailable.
- Liaison with our accountants for preparation of annual accounts.
Applications by any means other than email will not be accepted. Applicants are invited to submit their CV and a covering letter or introductory email to email@example.com.
Salary: £19,000.00 to £22,000.00 / year, depending on experience, prorated based on hours. 4 hours per day / 20 hours per week.